family

family

Saturday, March 17, 2012

whobody is blessed?

So...I'm a little behind on my blogging....okay... a LOT. I was just looking through my list of posts...and realized I never added this one about Cruz's baptism. (Which was....ahem...at the beginning of February!)

So, here goes.... just a few pics...not a lot of words. (don't have much time today)

First, Cruz and his cake. (yes...I kiss those cheeks ALL the time...irresistible)



Tessa, Jason, Me, Cruz & Nancy!
Cruz with Grandma Tractor!
attempt at a family pic...
chatting away...this was our first gathering in our newly remodeled basement...no rugs, decorations or curtains yet...but we LOVE the space.
Uncle Steve and Devin, Keaton, and Lola (Steve's new best friends :)
jason's family picture!
my family picture
We had a great day with family. It is always wonderful to get together....

No comments:

Post a Comment