family

family

Thursday, March 22, 2012

whobody is a crab?

So...when Keaton was little...I bought the cutest shirt (at least I thought so)....The other day I put it on Cruz...and I remembered that I had pictures of the other 2 boys in the same shirt...so I thought I would put a little quiz and comparison out there. 

I had compared pictures of all of this kids in an earlier post


Here are the babies in no particular order....
see if you can guess who is who?

Baby #1






Baby #2






Baby #3








okay....are you ready?
baby #1 is Cruz
baby #2 is Keaton
baby #3 is Nash

First of all...check out Cruz's muscles in his 2nd pic! Can you believe how much Keaton and Cruz look alike?  And can you believe how big Nash's cheeks are in the last picture???

These are the 2 that I think look the most alike.....
1st picture: CRUZ
2nd picture:KEATON
 too cute...

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I figured it out right away and I don't even know your kids! Nash definitely has his own unique look compared to the other two. What a bunch of cuties!

    ReplyDelete