family

family

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

whobody had a wonderful Christmas night?

On Christmas evening we had my immediate family over for dinner and a gift exchange. The kids were so excited to again have something "special" going on. In an effort to just get this done...I'm not going to write or explain much....just have fun looking at the pictures. We had a wonderful night with my family...and the kids had a blast entertaining everyone! Everyone came....Grandma Piano, Bombpa Sheryl, Aunt Tessa and Uncle Steve and Uncle Steve and Aunt Lisa!
the boys


our attempt at a family picture (it seems nash thinks he needs to hold cruz all of the time....)
keaton bringing some gifts over....





The rest of the pictures are of the kids with their awesome gifts. They had so much fun...we really had a great Christmas!  I have some good videos of puppet shows....but I can't seem to get them to load....have to work on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment