family

family

Thursday, December 15, 2011

whobody got to meet Cruz at the hospital?

Okay...so I wrote out my birth story....and I am SO glad that I have a good record of it. (Even if it is for the world to see :)  Now I thought I would post my other pictures from the hospital.... Looking at these I CAN'T believe how big he is!  He doesn't really even look like a newborn in these pictures (especially with Keaton and Lola!). 
Well...Keaton and Lola came to visit Cruz (and me) at the hospital the day after he was born.  They were SO excited and proud.  (note: Jason and I decided that we would not let Nash come because he had a nasty cold....that is why there are no pictures of him with Cruz....yet) .
 It was a balmy November day....and Lola was just wearing a tank top (Okay...it wasn't warm at all...but she tends to strip down to her base layer of clothing no matter what the weather....she DID have the cutest sweater on at school that day).  She loved holding Cruz...and just kept giggling.  She did request that I do not dress him like Keaton and Nash on Christmas....because then she would be the only one not dressed like them. Too cute.
 Keaton was also very happy to meet Cruz...and couldn't wait to go back to school and tell his friends about his newest baby brother.  He has really been a big help!
Lola, Keaton & Cruz!


Mommy & Cruz

 
Cruz & Bompa Sheryl (my dad)


 Cruz & Grandma Piano (my mom)


Aunt Tessa & Cruz (my sister)


Uncle Steve & Cruz (my brother in law)

 

Don't you just want to KISS those cheeks??? He is GREAT!

Cruz & I really enjoyed our time in the hospital, but it was MUCH too short. The care there is SO great (as long as you get the right nurses :).  I really lucked out this time and had wonderful nurses who were so personable, easy to talk to and caring. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed these pictures from the hospital. I am hoping to keep getting some posts up over the next few days of pictures of Cruz....our preparations for Christmas....and of course Lola's birthday..... stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment