family

family

Saturday, December 17, 2011

whobody is "Cruz Ship"?

So....Cruz will be three weeks old tomorrow and I cant believe how fast the time has gone.  He has been a VERY good baby...but I realize that we are still in the honeymoon stage.
The instant we got home from the hospital, Keaton and Lola met us at the door....and ran to the car to look in the carseat....and then stayed by the carseat and looked at Cruz (and talked to him) until I got him out.  They are in love with him.  Both of the older kids have been very helpful around the house and in entertaining Nash while I am caring for this new little Reimer.

The proud BIGGEST brother.
This was taken right after Nash woke from his nap when we got home from the hospital.  He came out of his room, ran over to me and the baby giggling....and instantly gave his beloved blankie to Cruz! (now, if you know Nash....you know that his blankie is GOLD.)
Here is Lola, Cruz, Grandma Reimer, and Nash. 
Our 4 children....(wow, that is crazy!) 
The sweetest big sister...who has now nicknamed her littlest brother
"Cruz Ship".
and....finally....we let Nash hold Cruz.... (this usually takes place after bath time for germ purposes)

Nash really has been great with Cruz. He has been very careful around him (which...for a kid who is usually overflowing with....energy? is pretty big)  He giggles every time I bring him into a room and says "Baby Coo....Baby Coo" 
and here is an eyes open picture....So sweet!  Sometimes I think he looks just like Nash as a baby....but then others he looks just like Keaton. My plan is to sometime in the next few days round up the newborn pictures of all 4 kiddos and compare!
Daddy & Cruz!
snore.
my 2 babies.

I had to take this picture because I have one exactly like it of
Nash in that outfit....

my little boys....
sleepyhead.
This was the morning of Lola's birthday....she wanted a picture
of her and Cruz AND Texy.....
All in all things have been going very well... I have had wonderful help when needed and now that I am not so sleep deprived, I have been enjoying this new little one.  What a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment