family

family

Saturday, October 1, 2011

whobody made a list?

Well...this afternoon I was cleaning out our 'craft' closet.  I found this on the top shelf.  This is a piece of paper that I CONFISCATED this summer from Keaton and Lola.  I had totally forgotten about it...but, now I can't stop laughing every time I read it over...so, of course, I HAD to share it!

One summer afternoon...Keaton and Lola were giggling FURIOUSLY in  Lola's room. Keaton was sitting on the floor next to Lola writing this list.  I asked what they were writing, as Keaton tried to hide it from me, he answered "we are just making a list of words we know".  I think his teacher would be proud that he tried spelling these words how they sounded, instead of insisting upon knowing the correct spelling....


Just in case you need interpretation, this list is as follows:
Lola
Keaton
Nash
Mom
Dad
Pig
bot  *butt
Poop
ondpans  *underpants
weener  *weiner
toot
thart  *fart  (THIS is the one that I keep laughing about over and over and over)
stiee dieper   *stinky diaper
pievit  *private
texsee  *Texee (Lola's favorite baby doll)


I will admit, when I grabbed this from them, I smirked....but then told them how we don't need to be writing naughty words....blah blah blah.  I then of course, turned around, walked into the other room, and shoved this paper on the top shelf to save...because that is what I do. :)

1 comment: