family

family

Saturday, October 1, 2011

whobody loves to play soccer?

Keaton started playing soccer this year...and he loves it! It is actually pretty fun to watch (that being said, I know NOTHING about soccer....nothing.)  I just sit on the sidelines and cheer and yell "be aggressive" because I really don't know what else I'm supposed to encourage him to do!
 He has had a game most Monday and Wednesday nights since school started...and has had lots of spectators come to watch.  Of course, Lola, Nash and I have gone to every game....and Dad got to attend at least one before the fieldwork started.  He has also had Grandmas and a Grandpa in the cheering section!
 "Cheering section" is a term I use loosely, because....no matter what, it usually turns into one of us cheering and following the game...and the other one or two just watches and chases Nash.  There really are no boundaries, fences, bleachers....etc.  We just try to keep Nash off of the 2 fields, and off of the street.
 For the most part, snacks do the trick to keep Nash happy (big surprise).  Below is a picture of Nash, Colton, and Lola having a snack and watching the game (from behind the goal).  They love to play together during the games.

I think we have only 2 games left.  Keaton will be sad when it is over for the year...but I will be happy to have one less thing to go and do at night. 

This prego mamma is getting big and getting tired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment