family

family

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

whobody needs HELP!?!?!?!?

I know I know....it has been WAY TOO LONG since I have posted. We have had a lot going on...tee ball, swimming lessons, the 4th of July, and a family vacation. I will update you on all of those soon (when I have more than 5 minutes....and no one on my lap).  For now....just a quick one from last night.

 
Picture this:
Jason and I are in the house (going outside periodically to check the grill...and the kids) and we are getting supper ready and catching up from the day.

 
Lola RUNS into the house and YELLS:

 
"EMERGENCY. EMERGENCY.  KEATON NEEDS HELP........HE IS STUCK....HE IS REALLY STUCK....COME QUICK!!!!"
 
So, I, of course, throw down what I am doing and run outside after Lola.
 
I take one quick glance, and then immediately turn around and came back inside to get my camera (and Jason).

 
Here is a picture of the emergency of Keaton being stuck.




Huh.

Can you believe it? This was the emergency. The Hot Wheels couldn't fit through the opening at the top of the slide.

Remind me to talk with Lola about the difference between emergencies and non-emergencies.

Also remind me to discuss general safety rules with Keaton.










No comments:

Post a Comment