family

family

Friday, July 29, 2011

whobody LOVED the K.C. Zoo's petting zoo?

Did I mention that there was a petting zoo at the KC Zoo? It was awesome. :) All it had was sheep, but the kids loved it....loved it....loved it....loved it.  I had so many pics from the zoo, I thought I would put these in a separate post. (Only one more post, and I will actually be done blogging about our family vacation that was almost a month ago!)  So, here are the kids enjoying the petting zoo...


Keaton did great for a boy who....only one year ago....would not have even entered the gated area. He has REALLY grown up in the past year!


I will say that the highlight of the petting zoo was NASH and his love for these animals. He just couldn't get enough!!! Below, he was trying to kiss the sheep....(yes, we stopped him.)
So, of course, the sheep tried to kiss him back.....
SO MUCH FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment