family

family

Sunday, September 18, 2011

whobody found a cozy place to nap?

As I said in my last post...every afternoon we have 'quiet time'.  Usually that means Nash sleeps and the other 2 play quietly....

Imagine my surprise when I looked down the hall today in the middle of 'quiet time'...
 ...and zoomed in!
Too cute, huh?

No faking here...Lola is FAST asleep.  And yes, she is RIGHT in front of Keaton's bedroom door, so whenever he comes out from Keaton Kingdom.... he will probably be just as surprised as I was!

I did know that she had big plans to sleep in the hallway....and I did see her drag her blanket out there....and I did see her laying there reading a book quietly.... but I did not EVER think that she would actually fall asleep there. 

She must have been t.i.r.e.d.  Rainy Sunday afternoons are hard on a little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment